Vision & Mission
Fletcher Middle School is an inclusive community of students, families, and educators engaged in achieving high academic and social standards with respect for diversity in a positive school climate.
In order to achieve this mission we:
- Hire and retain a highly qualified staff committed to the middle school vision.
- Have a rigorous content and performance standards that are clear and measurable.
- Design, implement, and maintain a clear communications system.
- Commit to, collaborate on, and follow through with actions supporting the Mission Statement.
- Establish and implement clear social standards.
- Foster a sense of personal responsibility in each community member.
- Develop and implement proactive interventions informed by data and research.
- Plan and apply coherent staff development that supports our vision.
- Solicit and respond to input from our diverse population.
- Develop a sense of community through on-going meaningful activities.