- Carol Inn
- Keith Casey
- Richard Hung
- Paul Jorgens
- Cherish Larsen
- Bryan Nabas
- Becky Rea, Instructional Leader
Math Course Descriptions
Common Core Content Standards are taught in all math classes. The Mathematical Practice Standards apply throughout each math course offered and, together with the content standards, prescribe that students experience mathematics as a coherent, useful, and logical subject that makes use of their ability to make sense of problem situations.
Students will link to the online textbook through the student portal. Parents can follow these instructions to get to the online textbooks:
- Math 6: Course 1 (alternative link > select the green book).
- Math 7 and Math 7A: Accelerated Course 2 (alternative link > select the red book).
- Math 8: Course 3 (alternative link > select the blue book).
- Algebra 1 (alternative link > select the blue and gold book).
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Attend to precision.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Model with mathematics.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.