Getting To School
Information About Safe Routes to School
Walk and Roll Maps
Our Parking Lot Expectations
Our Fletcher Middle School parking lot is small; traffic congestion and back-up are challenges. We need parent and visitor help to ensure student safety and help maintain a steady flow during drop-off and pick-up times.
- Please do not drop students off on Arastradero Road; it is a high traffic, main thorough fair and is not a good location for drop off.
- Please pull as far up and away from the office building as possible to drop off students in our parking lot.
- Do not block the bus zones of orange cone areas in front of the office building.
- Please be responsive to staff who are assigned to monitor the parking lot traffic; their directions are intended to keep our students safe and facilitate the flow of traffic.
- It is illegal to make a right-hand turn out of the Fletcher Middle School driveway onto Arastradero Road under the following conditions:
- When the traffic light is RED and when students are present, morning or afternoon, or anytime during school hours.